Articles, Videos & Tutorials
9 Playlists • 134 Posts
- Cat Leaps10
- Cat Pass15
- Deep Dive0
- Pullups in Detail38
- Rail Balancing14
- Step Vault2
- Turn Vaults22
- Beginner 5It sounds like a name for a mathematical shape, but isometrics simply means to train without moving your body. Remaining still…6 months ago.
- Beginner 4Changing the angle of your body with your feet touching the floor is also an easy way to make the…6 months ago.
- Beginner 3The negative is a method of reversing the movement to make the exercise easier. This allows you to practice the…6 months ago.
- Beginner 2Simple and easy to use, the banded pull-up has many of the smarter gyms starting beginners off using this method.…6 months ago.
- Beginner 1Let's get started with our first beginner option, the banded pulldown. Pulling on, and stretching, a resistance band is one…6 months ago.
- FundamentalsLet's get started with the basics of how to do a pull-up and what the point of doing it is.…6 months ago.
- PrerequisitesWe will run through a list of tools (with links) that will be required to get the most out of…6 months ago.
- IntroductionPulling Position. The best position to do this exercise would be standing since it would closely replicate how you would…6 months ago.
- At heightTurn Vaults - at height! Ok, so height is one of those challenges we need to gradually overcome bit by…8 months ago.
- No ThumbsTurn Vault - No Thumbs Ha! Sounds super weird, but completely makes sense. There are times when you can't physically…8 months ago.
- MomentumTurn Vault - Momentum. Now we need to get used to having a little momentum included into the turn vault.…8 months ago.
- Normal BarTurn Vault - Normal Bar Let's start working on those normal height bars.Everything is the same, just a little higher…8 months ago.