Articles, Videos & Tutorials
9 Playlists • 140 Posts
- Cat Leaps10
- Cat Pass15
- Deep Dive1
- Pullups in Detail38
- Rail Balancing14
- Step Vault7
- Turn Vaults22
- Advanced 1Are bodyweight pull-ups getting a little too easy for you now? Time to start increasing the stress on your arms…8 months ago.
- Intermediate 4The full range of motion, regardless of what you are doing, is about going to the limit of what your…8 months ago.
- Intermediate 3This is very similar to the previous episode but instead of going slow, we will add in some isometric pauses…8 months ago.
- Intermediate 2It's a simple concept, do the same exercise but slower. A hugely underrated technique, it allows you to add another…8 months ago.
- Intermediate 1So, here we are with the humble body-weight pull-up! In this episode, we will add more detail to the things…8 months ago.
- Beginner 5It sounds like a name for a mathematical shape, but isometrics simply means to train without moving your body. Remaining still…8 months ago.
- Beginner 4Changing the angle of your body with your feet touching the floor is also an easy way to make the…8 months ago.
- Beginner 3The negative is a method of reversing the movement to make the exercise easier. This allows you to practice the…8 months ago.
- Beginner 2Simple and easy to use, the banded pull-up has many of the smarter gyms starting beginners off using this method.…8 months ago.
- Beginner 1Let's get started with our first beginner option, the banded pulldown. Pulling on, and stretching, a resistance band is one…8 months ago.
- FundamentalsLet's get started with the basics of how to do a pull-up and what the point of doing it is.…8 months ago.
- PrerequisitesWe will run through a list of tools (with links) that will be required to get the most out of…8 months ago.