Articles, Videos & Tutorials
9 Playlists • 140 Posts
- Cat Leaps10
- Cat Pass15
- Deep Dive1
- Pullups in Detail38
- Rail Balancing14
- Step Vault7
- Turn Vaults22
- Example 6'Power' is one of those words that gets abused a little bit... Let's clear up the confusion and talk about…8 months ago.
- Example 5When most people say the word endurance they're usually referring to 'cardiovascular endurance', which works the stamina of your heart…8 months ago.
- Example 4So this one is a little different from the strength training we've been doing. Instead, we're going to change our…8 months ago.
- Example 3Here's an example of the upper-end of the scale. You should be very competent at the pull-up by now and…8 months ago.
- Example 2We know that strength is still the goal of this program example, so we need to keep on the 'anaerobic'…8 months ago.
- Example 1A simple strength-based program to get you started as a beginner. A Low repetition, higher intensity, plan that anyone can…8 months ago.
- Programming 4We all know you should be doing warmups, but why? And how do we know we're doing it properly? I'll…8 months ago.
- Programming 3This is an important episode for you. Let's look at how many reps and sets we should do in our…8 months ago.
- Programming 2Now we have a way to measure our current ability step two is to now work out what we have…8 months ago.
- Programming 1Let's get into the nuts and bolts of how to create a training plan for yourself or others. This is…8 months ago.
- Advanced 3How do we correct a strength difference in the left or right arm to be more equal? And how do…8 months ago.
- Advanced 2At this stage, we should definitely be thinking about moving into more useful techniques with our pull-up training. In this…8 months ago.