Articles, Videos & Tutorials
9 Playlists • 134 Posts
- Cat Leaps10
- Cat Pass15
- Deep Dive0
- Pullups in Detail38
- Rail Balancing14
- Step Vault2
- Turn Vaults22
- Example 1A simple strength-based program to get you started as a beginner. A Low repetition, higher intensity, plan that anyone can…6 months ago.
- Programming 4We all know you should be doing warmups, but why? And how do we know we're doing it properly? I'll…6 months ago.
- Programming 3This is an important episode for you. Let's look at how many reps and sets we should do in our…6 months ago.
- Programming 2Now we have a way to measure our current ability step two is to now work out what we have…6 months ago.
- Programming 1Let's get into the nuts and bolts of how to create a training plan for yourself or others. This is…6 months ago.
- Advanced 3How do we correct a strength difference in the left or right arm to be more equal? And how do…6 months ago.
- Advanced 2At this stage, we should definitely be thinking about moving into more useful techniques with our pull-up training. In this…6 months ago.
- Advanced 1Are bodyweight pull-ups getting a little too easy for you now? Time to start increasing the stress on your arms…6 months ago.
- Intermediate 4The full range of motion, regardless of what you are doing, is about going to the limit of what your…6 months ago.
- Intermediate 3This is very similar to the previous episode but instead of going slow, we will add in some isometric pauses…6 months ago.
- Intermediate 2It's a simple concept, do the same exercise but slower. A hugely underrated technique, it allows you to add another…6 months ago.
- Intermediate 1So, here we are with the humble body-weight pull-up! In this episode, we will add more detail to the things…6 months ago.