Articles, Videos & Tutorials
9 Playlists • 134 Posts
- Cat Leaps10
- Cat Pass15
- Deep Dive0
- Pullups in Detail38
- Rail Balancing14
- Step Vault2
- Turn Vaults22
- Common faults 2Let's continue on with three more common mistakes to watch out for. We'll cover some of the more controversial topics…6 months ago.
- Common faults 1The next two episodes will cover a load of common mistakes that happen a lot that we should correct. This…6 months ago.
- Coaching realityThe harsh reality is that most people never even come close to finding out what they are really able to…6 months ago.
- Coaching collaborationA quick recap of some of the points from the last video, but also let's also focus on some bits that…6 months ago.
- Coaching basicsCoaching can be tough. It's a skill, just like any other, that needs to be practised and constantly improved, analysed…6 months ago.
- Basic biomechanicsHaving an understanding of what muscles should be used on the pull-up will really help to figure out any problems…6 months ago.
- Example 7Fear! One of my favourite things to train in Parkour. It's an attribute that is very rarely practised anywhere else…6 months ago.
- Example 6'Power' is one of those words that gets abused a little bit... Let's clear up the confusion and talk about…6 months ago.
- Example 5When most people say the word endurance they're usually referring to 'cardiovascular endurance', which works the stamina of your heart…6 months ago.
- Example 4So this one is a little different from the strength training we've been doing. Instead, we're going to change our…6 months ago.
- Example 3Here's an example of the upper-end of the scale. You should be very competent at the pull-up by now and…6 months ago.
- Example 2We know that strength is still the goal of this program example, so we need to keep on the 'anaerobic'…6 months ago.