Articles, Videos & Tutorials
9 Playlists • 140 Posts
- Cat Leaps10
- Cat Pass15
- Deep Dive1
- Pullups in Detail38
- Rail Balancing14
- Step Vault7
- Turn Vaults22
- ChallengesI've mentioned many times throughout the series that you should be challenging yourself all the time. Figuring out how to…8 months ago.
- Pulling VariationsYou should have a good understanding of the pull-up at this stage. How to do it, how to plan it…8 months ago.
- Assistance WorkAssistance exercises can be a few different things. In this episode, we'll have a look at what falls under the…8 months ago.
- Myofascial ReleaseMyofascial release is a fancy way of saying foam-rolling and self-massage. You use these tools to help massage your muscles…8 months ago.
- RecoveryOnce you've finished your training, it's not the time to pack up and go home quite yet. This is where…8 months ago.
- Common faults 2Let's continue on with three more common mistakes to watch out for. We'll cover some of the more controversial topics…8 months ago.
- Common faults 1The next two episodes will cover a load of common mistakes that happen a lot that we should correct. This…8 months ago.
- Coaching realityThe harsh reality is that most people never even come close to finding out what they are really able to…8 months ago.
- Coaching collaborationA quick recap of some of the points from the last video, but also let's also focus on some bits that…8 months ago.
- Coaching basicsCoaching can be tough. It's a skill, just like any other, that needs to be practised and constantly improved, analysed…8 months ago.
- Basic biomechanicsHaving an understanding of what muscles should be used on the pull-up will really help to figure out any problems…8 months ago.
- Example 7Fear! One of my favourite things to train in Parkour. It's an attribute that is very rarely practised anywhere else…8 months ago.